Thursday 12 February 2009

All Forgotten



so i went to the cockpit the other week to see escape the fate and glamour of the kill, walked in and my friend jake starts to find his groove as one of his fav bands were hitting the stage to open, yea you guessed it All Forgotten, although i didnt go to the gig to see this band i found myself enjoying there performance, front man jonathon thorne really got the crowd eating outta his hands and his vocals were really strong, i quite enjoyed them and found myself checking them out when i got home, there myspace tracks "Fatigue", "At A guess Im Second Best" and "Im Not Bitter This Shows I Care" really left me wanting more of them so i belive in march aslong as hitting the paige me vs hero tour you should check All Forgotten On there tour with Deaf Havana when they hit your town

All Forgotten; www.myspace.com/allforgotten
for fans of; Dividing The Line, We Are The Ocean, you me at six

No comments:

Post a Comment